Lauren Elizabeth-Marie Antariksa
|Date of Birth||
August 22, 1995 (age 25)
|Place of Birth||
Valencia, California, United States.
Brown (naturally black)
Lauren Elizabeth-Marie Antariksa was born and raised in Valencia, Calfornia to an German mother and an Indonesian father. She became interested in acting while attending Valencia High School. She starred in stage productions of Mean Girls, West Side Story and Mad World, an original musical based on Alice in Wonderland.
Antariksa's other television acting credits include American Family, According to Jim, ER, Head Cases, Monk, Zoey 101 and Gemini Division.
In music, Antariksa is also trained in dancing, singing and plays the guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele on occasion as well as the violin and cello.
|2002||American Family||Nina||Episode: The Masked Eagle: Part 1|
|2003||According to Jim||Madeline||Episode: Slumber Party|
|2004||ER||Anna||Episode: Touch & Go|
|2005||Head Cases||Erica||Episode: Malpractice Makes Perfect|
|2006||Monk||Whispering Child #1||Episode: Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike|
|2007||Steven's Eleven: Sweet Toys||Sparkler||Short film|
|2008||Zoey 101||7th Grade Girl||Episode: Anger Management|
|2008||Gemini Division||Young Anna||Episode: In the Region of Ice|
Figure It Out
Break up and Shape Up
|2012||"Lightning"||Alex Goot's love interest||
Director: Kurt Hugo Schneider
|2012||Maroon 5 medley||Herself||Cameo|
|2012||"All Your Love"||Herself||With Daniel Durston|
- She is Indonesian and German (Eurasian).
- In her language, she understands Indonesian and zip German but is fluent only in English and grammatically incorrect English.
- Her favorite color is yellow.
- She likes to cook food but prefers baking.
- She likes to drink tea and eat Hawaiian pizza.
- Lulu explains she has the biggest sweet tooth.
- Her favorite kind of food is Thai (due to her Asian race).
- Lulu and her close friend and co-star Max Schneider made a cover of 'You and I' by Ingrid Michaelson.
- Cymphonique called Lulu "the flirtiest" of the cast in an interview.
- Her dream role is Eponine in Les Mis.
- Her shoe size is 8 1/2- 9.
- Her favorite place is Washington Square Park.
- She has multiple ear piercings.
- In music, she learns how to play several instruments, including the bass and ukulele.
- She says that if she wasn't an actress, she would either be a singer, dancer, baker, or a doctor for soldiers overseas.
- She claims to never have any big fears; things like bugs, snakes, and gore don't irritate her.
- Her biggest role model is Audrey Hepburn.
- She should have been guest-starred on The Big Bang Theory, The Office, The Vampire Diaries, and Smash, but her roles on many shows that never came to fruition.
- She is a big fan of The Hunger Games because she said she read her first book in one day.
- She is described as the "most studious" of the cast by Samantha Boscarino.
- She doesn't wear much makeup, because she never like the feeling.
- She appeared in a music video called "Lightning" performed by Alex Goot.
- She has her own YouTube channel, misslulumarie.
- When asked if she's allergic to anything she says, "grass and confrontational people."
- She graduated two years earlier and is now a college student.
- Her favorite number is three.
- She explained in her Ustream that she originally auditioned for the role of Grace and did not get the part but got the role of Stevie Baskara.
To view the Lulu Antariksa gallery, click here.